Monday, March 29, 2010

Too Many Projects


It is raining outside today. Mostly off and on but it's enough to drive me inside for some catch up work. So here I am this morning organizing and digitizing a portion of my Polaroid SX-70 collection. SX-70s are basically a type of Polaroid that have been manipulated with a stylus while the print is being developed. My favorite stylus was a key from my car. I later advanced to using potters tools. What an odd mix that is!

Polaroid ceased the manufacture of SX-70 film in 2006. There is a revival currently occuring with "The Impossible Project"

http://www.the-impossible-project.com/

They acquired the production rights to Polaroid film and have just announced the first release of their new films. I haven't tried any yet but I'm sure that I will. Right now I have far too many projects on the burners and the kitchen stove top is wayyyy tooo fulll.

So back to scanning four prints at a time.

God light and love to all,

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment