Saturday, December 18, 2010

Merry Christmas


I/We spent the past few days creating our family Christmas Card. Yesterday I created the background using an ornament and a tree branch that I found on the road. Because we haven't had any recent snow I had to use spray on snow. I also used a stock image of some snow falling from my files.





Today was the real production of wrangling Jay and Annika and the three pets all into one spot for a portrait. The cats and dogs weren't all that cooperative as you can imagine. After two short sessions and some drama we finally were able to create an image that was usable. Jay and Annika were really helpful in being the animal handlers. Lenore was part animal handler and mua as much as the kids would let her.

God's love and blessings to all,

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment