Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Photographing the Neighbors






With winter because I live in the forest the light becomes quite a bit dimmer and the summer birds disappear southward. That leaves me with photographing the local neighborhood critters that live here year round. Today I spent over an hour photographing the Steller's Jays,Western Gray Squirrels and the Dark Eyed Juncos. Luckily for me the Wild Turkeys didn't make an appearance today and chase everything away. I saw quite few Chestnut Backed Chickadees but they were busy on one of my other bird feeders. There was a steady stream of them going to the feeder.The Douglas Tree Squirrels didn't show up probably because the Gray squirrels already were there. A nice time was had by all. I paid my models in peanuts and sunflower seeds and they seemed quite happy with the arrangement.

Gods love and blessings to all,

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment