Thursday, August 23, 2012

On the Run


I went out to the ranch to restock the bird feeders today as I have been neglecting them. While I was there I thought to myself. Hmmnnn... might as well give it a try for awhile.It was a poor decision because not one single bird came to the feeders. Finally I made the decision to call it quits. As soon as I stepped out of the blind I caught some movement out of the corner of my eye. A small pair of antlers were sticking up above the grass in the shade of the barn about twenty feet away. I slowly tried to raise my camera up but it took off as soon as I moved. Here is an image of him trotting away towards the fenceline.

God's love and blessings to all,

chris

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Doronette NF for your comment. I'm glad that you stopped by to look at my photoblog.

      Delete