Monday, August 19, 2013

Sunrises and Sunsets

Sometimes things that start out easy become rather complex. This morning was like that. After last nights smoky sunrise I figured that the mornings sunrise would be quite smoky. I got up early and set up my camera well before the sunrise. I created some beautiful images of the layered silhouetted mountains to the east of us in the Mendocino Range. When the sun slowly rose it was a giant red orb. It was spectacular. The trouble started when I downloaded all of the images to my computer. Some images wouldn't download from the CF card. I tried several times with no luck. Thinking that my hard drive was full I off loaded all of my excess images to an external hard drive. That didn't help either. I decided to fix the problem by using data recovery software. I haven't used it in awhile and it was out of date and of no use what so ever. Of my! I had to go online and download some new software to recover my images. Now I need to find out why this happened in the first place! Enjoy the sunrise and God bless, chris

No comments:

Post a Comment