Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Beautiful Birds

Yesterday morning I headed out into the Little Lake Valley to my photoblind out at the Burris Ranch. When I arrived I restocked the bird feeders and then created a new set up with pink flowers in the background. Then I climbed into the photoblind for a long wait. After a wait of about half an hour a lone Steller's Jay came into feed and then it left. I waited another twenty minutes before the House finches showed up. From then on until I left the blind it alternated between House Finches and Acorn Woodpeckers. I was excited that I got some really beautiful images. May you have a blessed day, chris All images created with a Canon 7D and a Tamron 150-600mm lens. Supported on a Manfrotto 055 XPROB tripod with a Bogen 3055 ballhead. Camera settings used were AV mode, ISO 800, F 8.0. Shutter speeds varied.

No comments:

Post a Comment