Saturday, July 29, 2017

We Saw a Tesla X or They are Getting Closer

While we were in Copenhagen, Denmark on vacation we walked past the Tesla showroom. At first I wanted to keep on walking. But my curiosity got the better of me. We turned around and walked back in. It's fun playing tourist. Also we live in the sticks and rarely see Teslas. The Tesla X was a pretty cool looking vehicle. I really liked the way it looked. I asked the sales person if I could photograph the car. They were like, "Sure click away!" I zoomed my lens back to as wide as it would go and bent down to click and image. Nothing. The batteries to my camera were dead. Luckily I always carry spare batteries. Batteries changed I clicked off an image. I went to make another one and the card on the camera was full! Thankfully I carry spare CF cards. Now back to the car and my thoughts on it. I really loved the clean looks and styling. There was plenty of room for passengers and a nicely laid out interior. I wasn't sold on the gull wing doors for parking lots.It looks like you can't open the doors in narrow spaces. The big question is, "Does the new Tesla had enough range for me to drive to San Francisco Airport and back without being recharged?" I found out that it has a range of 237-289 miles. I live 163 miles from the airport so a round trip is 326 miles. Not good enough yet but they are getting closer! Thanks for the look at your car Tesla. God's blessings on everyone's weekends, chris This image was created with a Canon 7D MkII and a Tamron 18-200mm lens at 18mm. Handheld, ISO 200 AV mode, 1/100th of a sec at F 6.3.#TeamCanon, #TakenWithMyTamron

No comments:

Post a Comment