Saturday, April 7, 2018

Night of the Newt

The other night we made a late night grocery run. It was pouring rain on the drive downtown and very, very foggy on the return trip home. When we were unloading the car we had made several trips back and forth carrying in groceries when Lenore noticed something slowly crawling across our walkway. She called me over and pointed it out for me to see. I bent down and picked up an orange and black Rough Skinned Newt. We were really lucky that we hadn't stepped on it while going back and forth to the house. I brought it inside and popped it into a jar. This morning I grabbed a mossy limb from a knocked down oak tree and I used it to photograph the newt before setting it free outside. Here are three of my favorite images.God's love and blessings upon your week, chris All of these images were created with a Canon 7D MkII camera and a Canon EF-S60mm F/2.8 macro USM lens. #TeamCanon

No comments:

Post a Comment