Sunday, May 13, 2018

Historic William Schwerin Photo Collection

I've really got my work cut out for me. Here is just a small sample of the prolific collection of my Grandfather William Schwerin's photos. My long term goal is to eventually digitize and post his whole collection of images. I'm starting with copying his photographs and eventually I'll move onto scanning his negatives. It's a pretty amazing collection. The pick up in the top center of this photo shows the shop truck of the Schwerin Brake Service which is still in business today in San Francisco on Bush St. This image was created with a Canon 7D MkII camera and a Canon EF-S 17-85mm lens. #TeamCanon

1 comment:

  1. What to do with family heirlooms, like our parents' photo collection? The times seem to demand a digitized record, which if it is done with God's love in the instant that seems a best reflection.

    ReplyDelete