Tuesday, January 7, 2020

From the Shadows

While helping my Mom clean up her art room I came upon her cups, cans and containers of art brushes. It's interesting to think of all the canvases that these brushes helped create beautiful paintings on.She has been painting now for seventy -five years. I set up a black backdrop and photographed one of them in natural window light. God's love and blessings upon your day, chris This image was created with a Canon EOS Rebel T1i and a Canon EF 28-200mm lens.#teamcanonusa,

2 comments:

  1. My mother has been gone since 1986. I still have her brushes in a place of honor. Your photo is beautiful. 75 years of art! Wow, what a legacy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanksfor dropping in and commenting, Jenny. What a nice way to honor your Mother.

    ReplyDelete