Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Flutterbies

 Yesterday Lenore suggested we go down to the garden. I was all up for it as I haven't done much photography lately.  I grabbed my Canon EOS 7D and mounted a Tamron 180mm macro lens on it. When we arrived at the garden I did a slow walk through looking for something to photograph. The first thing I noticed was that there was a lot of butterflies. They were fluttering around a Butterfly Bush and some tall Zinnias. Just the perfect height for photography. I had a great time just standing next to the bush. There were Painted Ladies and Skippers coming and going. One Monarch floated by but it didn't stay long enough to get a good photograph. I'm sure it is half way to Monterrey by now! Last night I edited the images and here are three of my favorites.  God's blessings upon your day, chris




No comments:

Post a Comment