Saturday, April 29, 2023

Change of Set Up

This morning I changed the set up for bird photography in my backyard.  I swapped out the the bigger perch for a much smaller lichen covered twig. Then I put up a green fabric background behind it in place of the mustardy brown yellow background that I had been using.  Almost immediately after changing the set up a male Black-headed Grosbeak showed up. I photographed him at the feeder for close to fifteen minutes from behind my window blind/hide. with my Canon EOS 7D camera with a Canon 100-400mm lens.  I created well over a hundred images of which only about five were worth saving. Here is one of my favorites plus some images of the set up. My camera settings were AV mode, ISO 800, f 8.0 at 1/40th of a sec. God's light and love to all of you, chris   #teamcanonusa, #shotoncanon






No comments:

Post a Comment