Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mellow Yellow


This week I have been really busy with appointments and what not and it has been difficult to get out and do any photography. Especially when the lighting is at its best. I finally managed to get out to the Burris Ranch this morning. I picked up some Yellow Gorse a.k.a. Scotch Broom along the way to use for perches. The birds were not active hardly at all as the presence of a Sharp Shin Hawk seemed to be putting a damper on the festivities. The hawk was just waiting for a chance and its' shadow passed over the feeders several times and all the birds would get really quiet and then all of a sudden disappear in a flurry of wings. So opportunities to photograph were a little slim. I worked a little more on my new water set up and then headed out.

God's light and love to all,

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment