Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Oh No! Not the Squirresl Again?





This morning I awoke to the sound of fog drip. Perfect background and lighting I thought to myself for photographing squirrels. After dropping Jay off at school I crept out to the blind trying to stay hidden from the Douglas Tree Squirrel already at the feeder.
Did you know it's awfully hard to climb into a plywood blind and set up without making much noise.

The photography went really well. Though I did notice I had to photograph at some awfully slow shutter speeds due to the fog. It seems that those little squirrels lower jaws never stop moving. There is a brief pause for a fraction of a second every now and then that you have to closely watch for. I was really happy how soft the backgrounds ended up due to the fog. Great saturated colors too.

God's light and precious love to all,

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment