Monday, December 26, 2011

Playing with My New Christmas Present




This afternoon I installed some new software on my computer. I added Red Giants Magic Bullet Photolooks and Knoll Light Factory plug ins for Photoshop. After the installation I watched the introductory videos to figure out how to get started using them. Then started working with images from my files to get the hang of how to use them. I quickly learned that of the two programs I'll be using Photolooks a lot more often than the Light Factory. Here are some sample images from Death Valley that I applied some filters from Photolooks to. The same effects can be created in Photoshop but it's just faster using the plug in from Photolooks. I probably won't be using the model effect much shown on thebottom image but it was fun to try it out.

God's love and blessings to all,

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment