Monday, December 12, 2011

Time for a Creativity Break


Around Christmas time it's good to stop and take a good look around yourself at all the things to be thankful for. God has given us many things and now it's time to give thanks and praise for the gift of his son Jesus Christ. In honor of this we celebrate Christmas by giving gifts to others. For me it's a good time to take some breaks from photography and apply myself into creating some of these gifts for others. My neighbors and close friends love it because I'm really good at making delicious Peppermint Toffeee. Several batches have already gone out of my kitchen this year.

Today I took a break and got creative and made four gallons of Christoph's Sizzling Hard Cider. It's been awhile since I have made wine or brewed any alcohol but an old teaching friend of mine Tobias Gautschi inspired me into trying something different. This morning I started fermenting the hard cider that will be ready for bottling for gifts around New Years. A perfect way to give out some gifts to start the New Year. I missed giving it out for Christmas but I'm sure God doesn't mind.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment