Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Stuck Inside

Today the rain poured down for most of the day as promised by the National Weather service. I stayed inside and edited some images. Later on in the morning I sat in the back bedroom and photographed some of the natives coming to the backyard bird feeders.The only bird of some interest was a Red Breasted Nuthatch. While waiting at one point I photographed a vase of flowers on the windowsill.Time to get back to work on my book. God's precious love to all, chris

8 comments:

  1. Both look very good :)
    I like them :]]]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, creative-toubi. I'm glad that you stopped by for a look today.

      Delete
  2. Love your work Chris... your images speak stories all their own

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Tamera Goller. What a nice thing to say about my images!

      Delete
  3. so wonderful! <3 I enjoy these pictures so much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alyssa Goodwin. I really appreciate your comment. Do stop by again for a look sometime soon.

      Delete
  4. I'm a bird lover and that is a great shot as usual :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much PerfectMindStorm. I always look forward to your comments.

      Delete