Thursday, June 6, 2013

Poor Little Anna's

This morning Jay and I did yard work. Too many years of delayed maintenance in some parts of the backyard! Afterwards we headed out and did some shopping and had lunch. When we got home and we were coming through the door one of the dogs kicked something with its rear paw as I was coming through the door. I looked down to see a poor little Anna's Hummingbird that looked too weak to fly. I cupped it in my hands and carried it out into the backyard where I placed it on an oak twig. I ran back into the house and I grabbed my camera to photograph it. It sat there for about five minutes before trying its wings a few times and then flying away. God's love and protection to all, chris

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I just started reading your blog and I really love it! Thanks for uploading such nice pictures, it really brightens up my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that I'm able to help brighten your day, Pigwidgeon Ravenclaw. Thank you for dropping by and leaving such a nice comment.

    ReplyDelete