Saturday, May 10, 2014

These Flowers Interrupted My Breakfast!

It was a beautiful morning and the sun was streaming in through the windows. I was really looking forward to sitting down and eating my breakfast. I had just taken but one bite and my eye caught the light shining through the flowers in the vase on the table before me. Wow, that's really nice I thought to myself. I also calculated in my head that it's not going to last very long either. This is one of the problems of being a photographer or being married to one. Life is a series of interruptions of things to be photographed. So what's a person to do? I pushed my plate aside grabbed my camera and a tripod. I photographed the flowers, put the camera away and went back to enjoy my breakfast. God's precious love to all, chris

2 comments: