Friday, May 22, 2015

Up Close, Closer, Closest!

Wednesday found me out in my photoblind in the Little Lake Valley of Northern California close to where I live. The weather was perfect for bird photography with overcast clouds and the sun fighting to shine through.It started off really slow but by nine thirty there were a lot of birds coming into the feeder. I set up a feeder off to the side for the Acorn Woodpeckers and they started using it about ten o'clock. After photographing them for awhile I decided it would be really nice to get a close up portrait. After a couple of tries I got a really nice one. I really love the fine detail. God's precious love to all, chris mage created with a Canon 7D and a Tamron 150-600 at 600mm. ISO 800, AV mode, F 9.0 at 1/400th of a sec. Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod with a Bogen 3055 ballhead.

No comments:

Post a Comment