Friday, August 28, 2015

Front and Back

Yesterday I spent about three hours in the backyard photoblind getting some Band-tailed Pigeon images. After getting into the blind I had a long, long wait before any bandies would come down to feed. I waited for over an hour and for good reason. There has been a hawk hanging around lately and the bandies were a bit nervous. They are quite the suspicious lot and won't come down out of the trees until they are absolutely sure it is safe. They will watch and wait until numerous other birds have fed before they feel it is safe. The only pickier birds that come to my feeder are the Mountain Quail. They will take off and leave at any motion or noise whatsoever. Here are two of my favorite images from my time spent with them one from the front and one from the back. God's love and blessings upon all of your sorrows, chris Images created with a Canon 7D and a Tamron 150-600mm lens on a Manfrotto Tripod

No comments:

Post a Comment