Saturday, March 26, 2016

Life at a Snail's Pace

This morning when I went to get something from my pick up I found a native Shoulderband Snail crossing the driveway. It was probably on its way to find a mate somewhere in the forest. Not wanting it to get the same fate as the poor smushed Banana Slug from yesterday I picked it up. I placed it on some moss and photographed it before letting it go out in the forest. I love the beautiful intricate spiral of its shell. God's creations are marvelous. May you have a great weekend, chris Image created with a Canon 7D and a 100mm macro lens. ISO 800, AV mode, F 16.0 at .5 sec. Camera was supported with a tripod.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. H a p p y E a s t e r , C h r i s :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much, brucejamieson42. I had a wonderful Easter and I hope that you did too.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, Weronika fro stopping in for a look and commenting on my little snail shell image.

      Delete