Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Beetle in Silhouette

This morning I was working on photographing a Bark Beetle in silhouette climbing up a rock. I was having troubles. I needed to have Jay or Annika for my beetle wrangler. Right now it is a work in progress. When I get there I will know it. For now accept my simple image of a beetle in silhouette. God's light and love to all, chris Image created with a Canon 7D and a 100mm macro lens supported on a Gorilla Pod. AV mode, ISO 800, F 11.0 at 1/50th of a sec. #TeamCanon

2 comments:

  1. Not sure what you were ultimately trying to get but this is great! A beetle at sunset is what it feels like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the comment, Shelly. Mission accomplished as I got the beetle in sunset across to the viewer. I would like to see more of the beetle in silhouette. Details all the way down to it's feet and mouth parts.

    ReplyDelete