Thursday, May 26, 2016

Pacific Chorus Frogs

With the coming of spring some of the the most common amphibians in our area are making their presence known in our little backyard garden pond. Nightly we get a little concert from the Pacific Chorus Frogs that come there to breed. Right now as I am typing I can hear them out there croaking away. For those of you in the know. Indeed they used to be called Pacific Tree Frogs but then they changed the name on us. Here are a few from the "Woodpile Series". Yes, I found three of them in there as well. God's love and blessings to all, chris All images created with a handheld Canon 7D and a 100mm macro lens.Manual mode,exposures varied. Lighting was provided by two Alien Bee 1600 Studio lights

1 comment:

  1. Those are cute! Great shots! I have frogs that live in my pond at times and they can be quite loud at night. :-)

    ReplyDelete