Monday, November 14, 2016

When, The, Red, Robin, Comes, Bob, Bobbin', Along

It's really nice to have a little garden pond in the backyard. Our little pond draws in a lot of wildlife from insects to birds and everything in between. This morning I was looking out the window and I watched a Robing drop in for a drink. Coming in right behind it there was a Hermit Thrush. Luckily my camera was already set up on the ledge in our back bedroom. Very, very slowly I swung my lens from off of the perch where I had it focused down to the pond. I took a number of images until the noise from the camera's shutter scared both of them off. It was nice to get an image of a Robin down on the ground because where I live they are almost always high up in the trees eating Madrone berries. May you have a blessed week, chris Both images were created with a Canon 7D mkII and a Canon 100-400IS v1 lens. #TeamCanon

No comments:

Post a Comment