Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Nice Morning

We awoke to a subtle pastel pinkish, orangeish sunrise this morning. The valley was full of its usual blanket of fog that resembles a lake. I crawled out of bed and went out into the backyard and set up two feeders on the ground for the squirrels to use. Then I rearranged a new mossy perch I had set up yesterday afternoon. Afterwards I went back inside and grabbed a bird feeder and set it up close by the perch. We have been having a bear problem so we have to bring the feeders inside at night to keep them from being hauled away by the bear. We made some breakfast and before we were even finished the birds started coming into the feeder. Not long thereafter the squiirels gobbled up all of the food I had set out for them and they came up onto the perch as well. I had a really nice morning. God's light and love to all, chris All images were created with a Canon 7D MkII in AV mode, ISO 100. shutter speeds and F stops varied. #TeamCanon

No comments:

Post a Comment