Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Spring Has Sprung

This morning I had an appointment in Ukiah. On the return trip I decided to swing through the Little Lake Valley and check out the wildflowers. This year looks to be a tough one as the grasses are up and are really tall. This makes it much harder to spot the low lying wildflowers. As I drove along I could see beautiful patches of one of the first harbingers of spring the California Poppies. They are so bold and bright. I pulled off into a gate access on the side of the road and walked back to a patch of them. I got down low and framed a scene of the valley with the flowers as a foreground anchor. I was quite pleased with how the image looked when I uploaded it to my computer when I got home. I'd say it's a keeper. God's blessings upon your week, chris This image was created with a hand held Canon 7D and an EF-S17-85mm lens at 26mm. The camera settings used were AV mode, ISO 100, F 16.0 at 1/100th of a sec. #teamcanon

No comments:

Post a Comment