Monday, August 7, 2017

Wilson's Warbler

Saturday afternoon while I was photographing hummingbirds I had a surprise visitor drop into the same tree where I was photographing hummingbirds. A Wilson's Warbler dropped by to get a drink from our pond. I was set up for photographing the hummingbirds with the dark redwoods as a background so when the warbler landed in a different part of the tree the background behind it was a bald, bright sky. I just went with it and decided to create a high key image out of it. I like how the pictures have sort of an illustrated Audubon feel to it. Almost like they were printed on white paper. God's love and blessings upon your day. Lay your troubles at his feet, chris All images were created with a Canon 7D MkII camera and a Tamron 1590-600mm G2 lens.Fill flash was provided by a Canon 550 EX flash set to -2 stops. Thecamera was supported with a Manfrotto 055 XPROB tripod with a Bogen 3055 heavy duty ballhead. #TeamCanon

No comments:

Post a Comment