Thursday, October 5, 2017

Moonrise!

I was totally unprepared for last night's moonrise. We had just finished dinner when Lenore looked out the window and exclaimed,"Is that the moon?" I glanced up from clearing my plate. "Oh my gosh I thought!" I sprinted up the stairs and grabbed my camera. I ran to our bedroom window and threw it open with a crash. I fiddled with the settings until I got the exposure right. It was simply beautiful. Moon rise over the Little Lake Valley. Thank you Lord for all your creation. I hope everyone has a great day, chris This image was created with a Canon 7D MkII camera and a Canon 100-400 L IS USM lens V.1 at 400mm. The camera settings used were AV mode, ISO 400, F 7.1 at 1/200th of a sec. This was handheld and braced on our bedroom window sill. #TeamCanon

No comments:

Post a Comment