Monday, June 18, 2018

"Cash" Coin

I'm forever working on cleaning things up as I'm not the neatest person in the world. My two most difficult spaces are my office and the garage. In cleaning up the office yesterday I ran across a "cash" coin from China. Cash coins were made in China from 350 BC all the way up until 1912 A.D.. Most likely the coin was from my Grandfather as he traveled as a Merchant Marine to Asia when he was seventeen. In present day these coins are considered to be "good luck coins" and the are often worn as jewelry. The coin is in pretty poor shape and not worth very much. Still it's pretty cool to think of all the places it has been and what it may have been used for.God's love and blessings upon your day, chris This image was created with a Canon 7D camera and a 100mm macro lens. The camera settings used were AV mode, ISO 400, F13.0 at 1/25th of a sec. Lighting was provided by a desk lamp.#TeamCanon

No comments:

Post a Comment