Saturday, December 8, 2012

Chasing Sparrows

My goal this morning was to capture some images of Collared Dove and California Valley Quail.When I arrived at my friends house this morning there were quite a few in the backyard. They took off in a flurry of wings as soon as I stepped into the yard. After I finished setting up my photoblind I sat down for a long cold wait of about forty five minutes before anything returned.Unfortunately for me the quail and dove never did return. Lots and lots of Golden-Crowned Sparrows in winter plumage came. When you are given sparrows well.. that is what you photograph. Perhaps another day! God's light,love and blessings to all, chris Thank you Ron LeValley for the species ID.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for your comment, Seema. I'm glad that you are loving my photoblog!

    ReplyDelete