Friday, December 14, 2012

Mitzi

I was editing files today and I ran across an old favorite of mine. This was Mitzi my son Jay's dog. She was a family favorite as well.That dog had us wrapped around her little paws.Sadly she had a short life as she was killed by a Mountain Lion one evening right by our house.Even though this happened a few years back she is still missed by all of us. We do still have Sir Lance the Lab, Badger the Worthless Wonder Dog and Mango the Bearded Cat to keep us company. That's more than enough pets to keep us happy. God's precious love to all, chris

4 comments:

  1. That sounds so sad, the way Mitzi died. Death by any means is always sad. But I couldn't help laughing at the names of your other pets. Thank you for sharing another wonderful photo and story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you stopped in MCat.Thank you for your comment. Mitzi is missed but we do have a lot of fun with our current pets.

      Delete
  2. That photo is truly brilliant..
    I have created a new photography blog. Check it out:
    http://picsoniacs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Shravan K. I enjoyed looking at your blog. You offer some good sound advice on photography.

      Delete