Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Thousand Mile Eagle

This afternoon I got back from a fantastic trip photographing deer, raptors and waterfowl on two refuges and a national monument that are close too and straddle the border between California and Oregon. My photography buddy Joe Benoit and I visted Lava Beds, Tule Lake and Lower Klamath refuges over a period of three full days of photography.I ended up putting over a thousand miles on my pick up truck. This Bald Eagle image was taken just as we were leaving Lower Klamath National Wildlife Refuge this morning to drive home. I have a lot of editing to do over the next few weeks. It's going to take me awhile! Enjoy and God bless, chris

4 comments:

  1. Wow, he is beautiful! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Eli OKeefe. I'm glad that you stopped in for a look at the Bald Eagle.

      Delete
  2. Great shot of that soaring eagle, Chris. Eagles are my favorite bird;they are so cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Barb. It was the culmination of three days of hard work coming together in an instant. I was just getting ready to leave for the drive back home and I thought I would photograph one last eagle.

      Delete