Thursday, December 19, 2013

Backyard Birds

I was really busy this morning wrapping and sending out packages at the post office. Nothing like waiting until the last possible date! As a consequence of that by the time I got into the blind to do some photography the lighting was pretty poor. Winter light in my backyard is pretty tough. There is a short window and you have to make the best of it. In any case I still spent an enjoyable hour watching the birds come and go and I did get some nice images. God's love and blessings to all, chris
Equipment Used- Canon 7D, Canon 100-400 L IS, Manfrotto 055XPROB Tripod with a 3055 Ballhead. Camera Setting- ISO 400, AV Mode, E.V. +1

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the exquisite photos. I enjoy them so much. Blessings to you and yours this Christmas season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Ann Juurinen for such a lovely comment. God's blessings and a Merry Christmas to you and yours as well.

    ReplyDelete