Friday, December 13, 2013

Frosty Fences

I was on my way to work out at the gym this morning when I got side tracked into photographing the frost on the fences down in the Little Lake Valley. My plan was to work out and then come home and edit some of my bird photography files. That got a bit delayed when I spotted the frost on the trees as I was heading down off of the ridge. The frost was just so beautiful. What a lovely gift from God! A short term visual feast. It got even better when I found that one of my favorite trees to photograph was framed by the frosty fences. It turned into how many ways can I photograph this tree! I had an absolutely wonderful time. God's light and love to alll, chris Photographed with a Canon 7D and a Canon 10-22 lens. Camera settings varied but the camera was at ISO 400 in AV mode.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chris.
    These ice crystals are very spicky and they try to reach for something...
    It looks like they are enjoying the day and dancing in the daylight...
    It has allmost the apperance of planet crypton...

    Nice. God bless...

    By the way if you like to purchase some Gift Cards for your family and friends, feel free to take a look at them.
    Merry X-mas and a happy new year!

    www.fantasy-mogul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely words, magicworker! Thank you very much for your comments.

    ReplyDelete