Friday, January 31, 2014

Working

This image mirrors my day. Linemen hard at work. That was my day. Though I must say that their line of work is much more dangerous than me working on my computer. They were replacing downed power lines from a car taking out a power pole. This image is from the files though I did do some photography of set ups and photoblinds this morning. There was one sad point in my day. Lance our old Labrador fell into the pond and couldn't get out. I had to drag him out by the scruff of the neck. Poor old guy. Getting old isn't easy. Love to all and may God bless your days, chris

2 comments:

  1. Awesome blog with awesome pictures! I could only hope to get my blog, genuineawkwardness.blogspot.com , to be half as nice as this. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, David Smart. It is a lot of work mixed in with a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete