Monday, December 22, 2014

Thank You Lord for the Sun

This morning I awoke to bright sunshine streaming into our bedroom window. After over two weeks of gray light it was a very welcome sight. After breakfast I worked on my bird feeder getting it set up and filled. Jay needed a ride downtown because he was going to the big town of Corte Madera with friends. On the return trip I had to stop for road construction. When I looked to my left I could see a mossy tree trunk in the darkened forest brightly lit up by the sun. I composed an image of it just in time for the traffic to start moving again. By the time I arrived back home the fog rolled in from the ocean submerging my house in its gray light. God blessings to all, chris Image created with a Canon 7D and a Canon 100-400 IS lens at 300mm. AV mode,ISO 400,f 5.6 at 1/160th of a sec.

2 comments: