Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Early Morning Squirrel

I was surprised to see the squirrels were up and about even before the sun arose this morning. I grabbed my camera, gloves and a warm hat and quietly made my way out to the photoblind in the back yard. Immediately I discovered a big problem. All of the blind zippers were frozen shut. I ended up making quite a racket trying to get them working again. Naturally the squirrels left in a hurry. I settled into the blind for a bit of a wait. When one of squirrels returned the lighting was just perfect and I was able to create some really nice images of it. Here are my three favorites. Merry Christmas, chris Douglas tree Squirrels photographed with a canon 7D and a Tamron 150-600 mm lens. AV mode, ISO 800 Exposures varied.

5 comments:

  1. Amazing! :o
    http://blackeyebrows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so very much for the comment, Oskar!

      Delete
  2. Absolutely adorably beautiful captures Chris.

    [http://shutterbugphlogger.blogspot.ca/]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Poor spelling. Thank you, Marie. The Douglas Tree Squirrels are always adorable. They remind me of little teddy bears.

    ReplyDelete