Thursday, December 3, 2015

Gray Day

Outside it is a lovely gray day. The raindrops are coming down in rolling sheets and the wind is howling. Occasionally a small branch hits the roof making me jump. Hmmnnn... what to photograph on such a stormy day? I grabbed my macro lens and photographed the water drops on the window. After editing them it looked pretty dark. What I needed was something with some color. Looking out the window I realized the best thing would be to include the water drops on the window and one of the the Madrone trees in the yard. I grabbed my tripod and set my camera to F 16.0 for more depth of field. Now I had a bit of color and some pretty cool water drops in the image. What a wonderful way to start the day. May the joy of the Lord fill your day, chris All image were created with a Canon 7D. The close up of the water drops was done with a 100mm macro lens and the Madrone trees were created with a Canon EF-s 17-85mm lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment