Thursday, February 25, 2016

Valley Down Below

This morning arrived without fanfare as there wasn't a cloud in the sky. It was crystal clear and as such there wasn't any grand pink sunrise to photograph. I gave up all thoughts of photographing any sort of landscape until I noticed a thin layer of fog upon the valley floor. My eyes were instantly drawn to all the treetops of oaks, redwoods and firs sticking up from the fog. I ran downstairs and grabbed my cameraand a couple of telephoto lenses. I love to photograph landscapes with a telephoto lens. It just brings out things that you don't normally see with the naked eye. I started with a 400mm telephoto and then I switched to a 600. After editing the images this one taken with the 600 was my favorite. I especially like the oak trees in it. May you have a blessed day, chris

No comments:

Post a Comment