Thursday, July 14, 2016

Doesn't Everyone Love a Dust Bath on a Hot Day?

I tried a little hummingbird photography this morning but I was having a problem with two of my flashes not working properly. I ended up with all of my images being underexposed. While I was sitting there pondering the solution to the problem, "The Blasted Cat", Papaya dropped by for a visit and a dust bath. She was really enjoying herself rolling about in the dirt. She finished with a big fanged yawn. God's love to all, chris All images were created with a handheld Canon 7D mkII with a Canon 100-400IS v1 lens. #TeamCanon

2 comments:

  1. She looks quite content. Nice images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shelly. She was quite content. I call her "The blasted Cat" because she is always disrupting my bird photography.

    ReplyDelete