Monday, July 11, 2016

Giving the Hummingbirds a Go

Yesterday afternoon when I was checking out our garden arch I spotted a Wilson's Warbler darting in and out it going to our garden pond. I grabbed my camera and plunked myself down on a chair on the back patio and waited. I waited and waited some more. Suddenly it darted out and disappeared into the trees. I never saw it again. I did however see a lot of hummingbirds going back and forth from the arch to the feeders. I thought I might as well give the hummingbirds a go. I was really happy how quickly and easily the new camera locked onto focus in a quick and crisp manner. The additional focus points made composing a breeze. Here are some of my favorite hummingbird images from the afternoon. May you have a happy and joyous week, chris All images created with a Canon 7D MkII and a Tamron 150-600mm lens at a variety of settings. The camera was supported on a Manfrotto tripod.#TeamCanon

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog yesterday. I am looking forward to seeing all your gorgeous photos. My mom loves hummingbirds so I will have to show her these.

    ReplyDelete