Thursday, October 13, 2016

Just Perfect!

Yesterday after battling the squirrels I knew I had to do something about it. I fell back on an old trick of giving the squirrels what they wanted. I set up two feeders away from the one I was using and like magic the squirrels left me alone. The squirrels were thinking, "What can be better than free food!" The squirrels were happy and I was happy. I had a great morning of photographing Chestnut Backed Chickadees in my backyard. In the afternoon I edited the images and then photographed them some more. After a final edit I narrowed them down six images that I really like. Of those six the one below is my absolute favorite. God's love and blessings upon your day, chris
This image was created using techniques from the book, Secrets of Backyard Bird Photography. It was photographed using a Canon 7D mkII with a Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM Lens. The camera was supported on a ground pod set on a window sill. The camera settings used were AV mode, ISO 1600, F 8.0 at 1/80th of a sec.

No comments:

Post a Comment