Friday, October 28, 2016

Morning at the Park

Yesterday I went through some of the remaining images of my trip to Colorado. The day before the wedding I stopped off in my hometown of Loveland. When I drove past Dwayne Webster Veteran's Park I had the urge to stop and check out the old 155mm Howitzer we used to play on as kids. It was mazing to see that it's still there stirring the imaginations of all of the kids that probably play on it today. I was happy to see that someone is taking care of it as it had a relatively good paint job and newish tires. After photographing it I found some Fox Squirrels to photograph. Believe me there were a lot of them in the park! I watched a number of cars slow down watching me crawling around on the ground. They were asking themselves. What the heck is that crazy guy doing? I came away with some nice images. God's blessings upon your weekend, chris

No comments:

Post a Comment