Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Snow on the Mountains

The last few storms have covered the higher mountains east of where I live in Northern California in a deep blanket of snow. So late yesterday before going to the movies I dashed down to a small hill that overlooks Willits and made a panorama of the Mendocino Mountain Range. Just as I was finishing up I had the feeling that something was watching me. I looked down the road to see a big black rottweiler slowly walking my way. Its tail wasn't doing the fast wag, wag ,wag but the slow determined I'm not happy you are here wag with a very angry face. Luckily I was closer to my pick up than it was to me and I wade a slow exit to my truck. Hopefully its owners don't leave it loose all the time because that was one big scary dog.This morning I photographed Snow Mountain off in the distance. If these snows keep up we are going to have some awesome spring wildflowers. God's precious love and blessings to all, chris All the images are from my Canon 7D mkII and a Canon 100-400 IS v. 1 lens. The panorama is eleven images stitched together. #teamcanon

No comments:

Post a Comment