Wednesday, December 27, 2017

We Have Become One of Them

I used to to poke fun of dog owners that overly spoiled their dogs. Probably because before getting Badger the Wonder Dog I've always owned hunting dogs like Labradors. One of my labs as a kid hated sleeping indoors even when it was snowing out. I can recall one morning after a new fallen snow he popped up out of a pile of snow in the corner of the backyard. He had access to the garage he just preferred being out of doors. Now back to the main gist of today's photoblog. Annika and Lenore bought Badger a dog sweater. Strange thing is that he likes it and so do I. When we put it on him he bounced around like he was proud of it. He made no attempts to try and shake or rub it off. I guess we have become one of those people that spoil their little dogs. Here is a window light portrait of Badger rocking his new sweater from Christmas morning. God bless, chris This image was created with a Canon EOS Rebel T5i and Canon 28-135 IS lens.#TeamCanon

No comments:

Post a Comment