Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Mellow Yellow

This last week I was working on set ups in the backyard with the color theme of yellow. I was using a yellow and green back drop with bright yellow and orange sunflowers. It really made the birds especially the Steller's Jays pop in the images. Camera wise I was using my Canon EOS 7D MkII camera body. For my choice of lens I was using both my Tamron SP 150-600mm F/5-6.3 Di VC USD G2 and my Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 L IS USM v.1 lenses. They are both excellent for this type of photography with the ability to zoom in or out for composing an image in the frame without changing your camera position. This is especially beneficial when working from a photoblind where you can't very easily just pick up and move. I hope that all of you are having a great week. God's love and blessings to all, chris #TeamCanon, #WithMyTamron Fill flash was provided in some images by a Canon 550 EX flash set to -1 stops. All images were created on a Manfrotto 055 XPROB tripod with a Bogen 3055 Heavy duty ballhead.

1 comment: