Monday, May 27, 2019

B + W Well Sort of

This morning when I arose the sun was shining brightly over the fog filled valley below. I was really looking forward to a bright sunny day. Then the clouds thickened and blotted out the sun. Minutes later the fog rolled in from the coast. It quickly tuned into an inside kind of day. We even had to fire up the woodstove which is incredibly rare for us to do at the end of May. Looking for something to photograph I grabbed a single Nasturtium blossom from Lenore's pot outside on the deck. I brought it inside and photographed it with a white and then a black background. Which one do you like better? God's blessings upon your week, chris #teamcanon, #withmytamron Both images were created with a Canon EOS 7D MkII camera and a Tamron 180mm lens.

1 comment:

  1. We are very rainy lately so having days like you. I'm a sucker for flowers on black but I do like what the white did to it. Seems a bit more detail? Both are quite nice.

    ReplyDelete