Friday, May 3, 2019

What Can You Do in Twenty Minutes? or Crawling Around in the Dirt

This afternoon I needed to pick up a new prescription. When I arrived at the pharmacy they told me it wouldn't be ready for fifteen to twenty minutes. They asked me if I had any shopping or something else that I could do while waiting. I ran out to my pick up and grabbed my camera. I usually carry my trusty little Canon EOS T1i with me in the truck. Luckily I had a Canon macro lens mounted on it. I headed to a field south of the parking lot. Here there were quite a few wildflowers just waiting to be photographed. There were California Poppies, Owls Clover, Tidy Tips and a couple of other species I couldn't identify. I spent the next twenty minutes crawling around on the ground photographing wildflowers. I'm sure drivers going by on the main road were wondering what that guy was doing lying down out there in the field? It's amazing what you can accomplish in twenty minutes. Have a great weekend and God bless, chris #TeamCanon All images were created with a handheld Canon EOS T1I camera and a Canon EF-S60mm Macro USM lens.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous flower images! A great 20 minutes well spent. Is the Owl's Clover the red one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment, Shelly. The red one yes indeed.

      Delete