Saturday, July 10, 2010

Going to the Dogs or Not Chasing Chipmunks

Today was supposed to be chasing chipmunks. That's what I had planned in my head for the morning. It just didn't work out that way. One of the key things in digital photography is to always have fresh batteries and have a spare battery on hand. Last night I left my camera on and I didn't notice it. So when I headed out to photograph chipmunks I didn't have any power to the camera.




You can see where this ended up. By the time I got back home and picked up fresh batteries the chipmunks were in less than desirable lighting conditions. So I picked up and headed back home. Through the course of the morning I took a few images of Lance our yellow Lab and Badger our marvelous mutt. Going to the dogs was the next best thing.



Now back to power washing the deck..



God bless,

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment